When you review and use the website, use/purchase any information (to also include blog and emails), product, program, or service, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. If you do not agree with the disclaimer, please refrain from using the website, blog, emails, products, programs and services. Thank you!
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of the website (to include all pages, emails, and blog), products, programs and services are for educational purposes only.
- Food 4 Thought, Inc or any third parties noted within the website, information, products, programs and services do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Food 4 Thought, Inc or Melanie Schmidt shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, programs or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Food 4 Thought, Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not signify that Food 4 Thought, Inc or Melanie Schmidt endorses the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States Of America.
- The information within the website, blogs, emails, products, programs and services are not Medical Advice or to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your health care professional and/or licensed dietician or nutritionist.
- Food 4 Thought and Melanie Schmidt do not provide health care services, nutritional therapy services, or medical therapy services; there is no attempt to diagnosis, treat or cure any disease, condition or ailment (physical or mental) in the body. Please always seek the advice of your doctor or other medical professional no matter what information you have read on this website, within the Food 4 Thought’s programs, coaching sessions, services and/or products. It is recommended that you consult with your medical professional before starting any new product, service or program. Do not stop taking your medications without speaking to your physician or medical professional. If you feel you have or suspect you have a medical issue, please contact your medical professional immediately.
- The website (to include blogs and emails), programs, products, and services by Food 4 Thought have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent any disease. All are not to be considered medical advice (physical or mental).
- Food 4 Thought and Melanie Schmidt is not responsible for your personal choices before, during or after of all programs, products and services. Please know that there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can occur as a result of implementing Food 4 Thought’s products, services, and programs that can influence or reduce results.
- Online programs, products and services are non-refundable. Please feel free to contact Food 4 Thought and Melanie Schmidt if you have any questions prior to purchasing.