Hello! My name Melanie Schmidt, and I’m a Certified Health Coach. I’ll be guiding you through this restorative, 30 Day transformation.
Are you ready to start a family or wanting to increase the size of your family? Are you ready to kick start your health and your partner’s health to provide a good foundation for conception, pregnancy and just overall health?
There can be many factors to health, including the toxins that are surrounding us in our air, water and food; each one of them can accumulate in our body and cause digestive, liver, hormonal, immune and lymph system challenges.
Did you know that health of mom and dad prior to conception can influence the health of the child in womb and all the way through adulthood?
Mom’s digestive health and birth can also impact and build a baby’s immune system.
Are you aware that cravings can be an indication of nutritional deficiencies within the body?
Many pregnancy challenges can be connected to emotional and physical health and connection with the baby.
Did you know that your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (a.k.a inflammation) at any given time?
Are you ready to kick start your health and your future baby’s health?
The toughest part? All too often, we can be consuming what we think are “healthy” foods that are actually wreaking havoc on our system and creating more toxins or we do not realize what “healthy” foods are and which ones work best in our body.
This Kick Start Program includes a Simple Whole Foods Cleanse/Food Elimination along with a lot of support and information.
This cleanse is designed to help you figure out which foods work for and fuel you – and which ones don’t – safely and quickly.
Next Group Start is AUGUST 22ND! Sign up NOW to ensure your spot for only $129!!
What’s included in this 30 Day Preconception Health Kick Start?
- 30 Day Supply of Juice Plus+ Whole Food Nutrition (Garden, Vineyard, Orchard Blends) to increase nutrient reserves, improve digestion, increase detoxification and much more! (A $75 VALUE)!
- Preconception Guide: a comprehensive manual showing you exactly how to cleanse in a safe and natural way, including exercises for emotional and physical detoxification
- Recipe Guide: packed with over 60 yummy recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, improve your health, and keep you feeling satisfied
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I’ll be in your inbox daily to provide support & accountability
- Private Facebook Group Page for more support from Melanie and other participants
- Guide with Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of meals during your detox
- Cleanse At a Glance: a day-by-day overview of your entire detox, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3
- A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox a breeze
- Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout the program
Other key recommendations to focus on in addition to a cleanse for improved Preconception Health:
- Reduce environmental toxins via various suggestions
- Increase nutrient reserves
- Continue to consume only the foods that work well in your body (remove those you are sensitive to)
- Eliminate gluten and GMO products if at all possible
- Continue to increase or maintain great digestive health (probiotics, fermented foods, keep lymph system moving)
- Increase hydration
Contact me at Melanie@Food4Thoughtdm.com or 515-371-3463 for more information.
As always consult with your medical professional and your own self understanding when starting a new program and making health decisions; I am not a medical professional, a nutritionist or dietician. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claim to any specialized medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, preconception or pregnancy health. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult with your doctor or wellness team if you have questions and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life.